low idleling

demon_belial

i recently bought a 91 accord it runs very well but when im coming to a stop the rpms go very low as the transmission switches to nutural this is an automatic and car gets shaiky then it goes back to normal right after i come to a complete stop. can it be out of timming not sure why it would do that if anybody can give me a tip thanks.

thanks it made it a bit more steady i do notice that sometimes when im parked the rpms are a bit high and i have to put my foot behind the gas peddle and push it towards me for the idle can go down to normal or els it wont let me put it in gear. do you think the cable mite need some ajustment? thanks

im not sure why I cant seem to get my idleling to be steady when is in park i belive it should be on 1,000 rpm when i ajust it to that it works fine for a bit but then it seems to get higher again. when im park and i press the gas and release the peddal it seem to take a bit for the rpms to come back down to normal they kind of stay stuck at 1+ to 2,000 rpms. sometimes it just wont come back down at all so then I ajust my cable again to drop it back to 1,000. ones its back to normal and i drive a bit they seem to be to low this time if i ajust the cable again to make them a bit higher for the rpms to be in 1,000 again then it starts to get stuck a bit to high agian. can some on help me out i allready clean the (IACV) is their a way to ajust your cable or something els thanks..

Archived