97 honda accord dx vaule pack

honda accord 1

LOOKING FOR HELP WITH MY HONDA ACCORD 97 DX VAULE PACK I HAVE PUT A AEM COOL AIR INTAKE SYSTEM , AND E3 PLATLIUM HIGH PERFORMANCE PLUGS AND NGK 8.5 HIGH PERFORMANCE PLUG WIRES.

I ALSO HAVE USED THE ROYAL PURPLE HIGH PERFORMANCE XPR 20W50 SYNTHETIC RACING OIL. BUT IM LOOKING TO ADD MORE AIR FLOW AND I ALSO WANT TO FIND OUT HOW OR WHERE CAN I HAVE MY CHIP

REPROGRAMMED SO IT WANT SHUT OFF AT 115 MPH AT 4200 RPMS . MY HONDA RED LINES AT 7000 RPM , SO SAYING THAT I HAVE ATLESS 2800 RPMS AND HALF A TROTTLE , BUT LIKE I SAID MY ACCORD SHUTS

OFF AT 115 . BUT I WANT TO FIND AWAY SO IT WANT SHUT OFF . IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW .

THANKS, HONDAACCORD1

brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

Grammar is a wonderful thing. Try it sometime.

As to the accord shutting off at 115. It actually shuts off at 117mph, or 180 kph because thats the limit for all road cars over in Japan. My del sol does the exact same thing, I get to 5500 in 5th n it'll sit there all day long, doesn't get to the Vtec engagement point. You have no need to go over 115, deal with it.

OK SEBSOL WELL CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO MAKE IT TO 115 MUCH FASTER , BUT I HAVENT GOT ALOT OF MONEY !!

Archived