2000 civic ex ecu

fishindude911

ahite im still having the same probs as previously posted. im gonna start troubleshotting the hell out of this til i get it fixed. from the beginning the car was a auto, tranny went out, didnt change out the ecu so it still has the auto ecu in it. here is the code that is on the ecu thats in it right now 37820 p2p a92- first line 1214 282742- second line, what is the correct ecu i should have with the tranny thats in it right now, i dont know the year or model or anything of the car it came out of or even if it is necessary. any help would be greatly appreciated

ahite im still having the same probs as previously posted. im gonna start troubleshotting the hell out of this til i get it fixed. from the beginning the car was a auto, tranny went out, didnt change out the ecu so it still has the auto ecu in it. here is the code that is on the ecu thats in it right now 37820 p2p a92- first line 1214 282742- second line, what is the correct ecu i should have with the tranny thats in it right now, i dont know the year or model or anything of the car it came out of or even if it is necessary. any help would be greatly appreciated

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-HONDA-CIVIC-5SP-ECU-ENGINE-CONTROL-UNIT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c11f8e997QQitemZ120560609687QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2000-Honda-Civic-Manual-Fed-37820-P2E-A12-ECM-ECU-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3f01f89d24QQitemZ270616010020QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

is either one of these the one i need, or which one. thanks for the help

Archived