Eibach Pro-Kit + Tokico HP Blues = Higher in the Rear?

I installed an Eibach pro-kit along with some Tokico HP blues today and although the height is even on all sides, it's just a little higher in the rear than in the front. That was surprising to me because with the stock suspension the rear was a little higher than the front.

Will the car settle in time to an even height? The car rides fine but it's starting to bug me. Any help would be useful, thanks!

I installed an Eibach pro-kit along with some Tokico HP blues today and although the height is even on all sides, it's just a little higher in the rear than in the front. That was surprising to me because with the stock suspension the rear was a little higher than the front.

Will the car settle in time to an even height? The car rides fine but it's starting to bug me. Any help would be useful, thanks!

same with road magnet 2inch level drop with same struts rear is hire. actually rear is alot hire than it was on my stock struts after a while it kept sitting lower i kinda hope rear drops some more when settling

same with road magnet 2inch level drop with same struts rear is hire. actually rear is alot hire than it was on my stock struts after a while it kept sitting lower i kinda hope rear drops some more when settling

Same here, thanks for the input. Man do I love those shocks though, big upgrade over stock :D

Archived