2008 Accord coupe - help with subs !!

Hey guys,

I have an accord coupe LX-S and i was wondering if anyone had a manuel or could help me to locate a manuel to install a sub and an amp in my car. I apprecaite all the help guys :D

You will need a hi low converter to put an amp and subs into a factory deck.

Here is an example of one There are many options out there for these converters so shop around.

To install it you need to tap into the factory wiring. Find wiring diagrams here They have many wiring diagrams for car stereo so you can find the one for your car there.

• 1 month later...

If you are going to all the trouble to patch into the factory system, why not just drop some extra money for an aftermarket head unit? That way wou have all the out[uts you need, plus additional easy options at your finger tips (iPod integration / GPS / etc)

Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to all the trouble to patch into the factory system, why not just drop some extra money for an aftermarket head unit? That way wou have all the out[uts you need, plus additional easy options at your finger tips (iPod integration / GPS / etc)

Just a thought.

I would, but with the 08's its a bit harder to put in an after market head unit... simply becasue its like all mixed togethor... idk how to explain it well, but if you look up how in the 08's the audio is set up you'll see what i mean, i wouldnt know where to put it.

They make dash kits for them, it'll replace the "funky" radio you have now. It would be the better option, who knows what kind of EQing that Toyota has put into the sound system. As far as a manual, www.the12volt.com should have the wires/colors you'll need/want. Try that link > http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/vehiclewiring/1/yeard/Honda.html

Archived