Idle problem / Steering wheel wobble

Car: 1993 Honda civic ex 95xxx miles

Ok well when my car is warmed up its idle is messed up. Below 500... if i had to estimate its about 200 - 300 What could this mean.

One of my friends said buying premium gas it will clean my injectors and might fix my idle. Another said it might be that my timing was off. And the other one said it might be my idle screw.

When i hit 45+ my cars steering wheel starts to wobble(Not when i break tho). Anyone know why either of these are happening?

• 2 weeks later...

for the idle problem... have you tried cleaning out your idle air control valve??? if not try it... is your car lowered or stock height? if it is lowered it could be you need a camber kit and new axles...had that problem with my integra...it was lowered when i bought it...no camber kit, after 45+mph it started to shake, it would stop shaking when i hit the brakes but start shaking again as soon as i released the breaks, new camber kit, and axles fixed my problem... dont know if i was any help but good luck man

Archived