GT35 Whaaat?

TwiTCh

so i just pust my motor (b18c5) back together for the 3rd time for leaking head gasket problems, upgrading the turbo this time for a t3/t4 to a gt35. car starts and drives somewhat but no boost and now it wont go past 3k rpm ever. i had a custom downpipe made and it dosent line up with the exhaust or the wastegate dump flange. i didnt take the crank pulley off this time and lined up the timing with the three notches but im not sure if its 180 off. these are the things im unsure of its it could sumhow b fracking it up. heres things i have done... no boost leaks from ic piping, wastegate is not stcuk, bov is not stuck, took off map sensor and cleaned it... ill test voltage on that and tps mon.. dmm is at work. any inputs would help

Is it tuned to run with a turbo? Stock fuel injectors are sketchy at best on a boosted b-series setup.

Not to mention you're doing so on a higher compression motor..

And what, you're running what's essentially an open downpipe?

Is it tuned to run with a turbo? Stock fuel injectors are sketchy at best on a boosted b-series setup.

Not to mention you're doing so on a higher compression motor..

And what, you're running what's essentially an open downpipe?

have precision 550cc injectors from t3 setup running, low compression pistons, and yes an open downpipe wideband behind it just chilling not getting a reading

Archived