95 INTEGRA

633NEF

HEELO I JUST BOUGHT A 95 INTEGRA VIRGIN IT HAS HAD NOTHING DONE TO IT . IT SAYS ON THE BACK SPECIAL EDITION I SEE NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT. BUT I AM LOOKING TO MAKE IT SPECIAL. IT HAS A B18B ENGINE NON VTEC AND I AM LOOKING TO MAKE MODS TO IT BUT DONT KNOW WHERE TO START IM KINDA NEW TO THE WHOLE HONDA GAME EVEN THOUGHT I HAVE DRIVEN HONDAS ALL MY LIFE AND WOULD NOT TRADE THEM FOR ANY OTHER CAR THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A HONDA IN MY BOOK . IVE WORKED AS A MECHANIC All my life and plan on doing all the work myself i have seen online that this engine can be converted to a vtec by drilling a hole and adding some stuff but i want to get some advise as to what i should do to it i am not looking to putting a turbo or supercharger rigth now but who knows in the future i just want to make it allitle faster than it is any help will be greatly appriciated

Archived