trans might be going... help!!

Jinky27

hey guys... i have a 94 dx coupe 5 speed. as i drive in 1st and 2nd gear it sounds as if something was rubbing.. could it be that i need a new clutch or is my trans going?? as im in the higher gears the rubbing goes away and the car drives just fine.. can anyone give any suggestions... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys... i have a 94 dx coupe 5 speed. as i drive in 1st and 2nd gear it sounds as if something was rubbing.. could it be that i need a new clutch or is my trans going?? as im in the higher gears the rubbing goes away and the car drives just fine.. can anyone give any suggestions... thanks

hey man i have a 94 civic dx sedan but its the exact same as yours i just swapped the tranny but the same thing was happening to me does it do when it idles or is it only when you drive cuz it could be the throw off bearing in the tranny also does it make the noise when the clutch is pushed in or not

• 3 weeks later...

Archived