Paint Color...Which would you choose

SmokeyVtec

Are you going to do a complete paint job, ie painting the door jambs and engine bay as well?

Engine bay is going black very soon. Don't have the hoist to pull engine.

Everything else is going to be painted. The hood,fenders,doors,bumpers, deck lid, plate holder, roof, third brake light holder (not sure what it is called) and everything under will be painted.

I guess that middle tiny picture is gunmetal yeah?

Go with gunmetal.

I had to fix it fast after I realized it didn't post. It came out small. I am looking for a pic to replace it with. Suprisingly its hard to find one on google.

gunmetal

wait after seeing bells avater.. i think she could wear that shirt with those animals in your (Orange color car if thats what you choose) and be a good match.. Even tho thats mikes color..

Well Gun metal it up Homie G. You can still take bell in that orange shirt if you want it still match.

Fresh MIlano Red looks really really good in person, but since you want to change it up, I would go with gun metal. It looks really good on a sol, and not many people have it.

Fresh MIlano Red looks really really good in person, but since you want to change it up, I would go with gun metal. It looks really good on a sol, and not many people have it.

yes fresh red looks so clean and so nice i got a pix of mine

001-1.jpg

Archived