Just given a 1991 accord wagon

JamesA

Well, I am gettin in to my first honda. Recently a family friend gave me there 1991 honda accord lx wagon. And let me say that this is a whole new territory for me. From what I have read so far on this forum it looks as though the car itself does not have a ton of horsepower 140hpish range, and is heavy. Great. I know that this car is never going to be a speed demon, but I would like to upgrade the car a bit. I have been looking online at various after market parts and it looks like the easiest thing to do for starters is intake and exhaust. I was wondering if anyone knew of good secure websites for low cost after market parts like intake and exhaust. and does anyone know if putting a flow master on these cars works well.

JamesA

welcome to hf

140 ish isnt that bad for a 91

your already walking past stock non vtec sols lol

but, i personally like skunks too for intae and such, but they are on the $$$$ side

when i get new cars, i like to just do the basics first, spark plug/wires, cai, so forth so on

on the cheap side, and it prob wont do wonders for u,

but it makes u feel better while u save up for the big ticket items lol

also

PicS or BAN

enjoy

• 4 weeks later...

welcome to hf

140 ish isnt that bad for a 91

your already walking past stock non vtec sols lol

but, i personally like skunks too for intae and such, but they are on the $$$$ side

when i get new cars, i like to just do the basics first, spark plug/wires, cai, so forth so on

on the cheap side, and it prob wont do wonders for u,

but it makes u feel better while u save up for the big ticket items lol

also

PicS or BAN

enjoy

thanks i will start there

Archived