just finished my swap!!

1abhondamec.

got a 94 acura integra w/ a locked up block and just finished swapping it out to a 95 f22a1 from a honda prelude. runs good!!! pretty quick but could use more power was thinking turbo found a kit for like $800 but i'm not to familar with imports so any input would be appreciated ideas

got a 94 acura integra w/ a locked up block and just finished swapping it out to a 95 f22a1 from a honda prelude. runs good!!! pretty quick but could use more power was thinking turbo found a kit for like $800 but i'm not to familar with imports so any input would be appreciated ideas

build up the internals a bit and boost it..... thats a weird combo.... u never see a f22 in a teg.... kinda a slaughter on the tegs end imo

build up the internals a bit and boost it..... thats a weird combo.... u never see a f22 in a teg.... kinda a slaughter on the tegs end imo

yeah every one says what the hell??? when they see it. the previous owner switched it to the f22 kinda a shame to lose a extra cam an go with sohc. not sure why they did it. if it still had the b18 (which im guessing it came out with) i would of just replaced it but they had moved mounts rewired and more extensive mods so i found it to be easier to just put a f22 back in it.

so i have the locked up f22a1 that came out of it should i just replace all the parts in it with after market performance parts then put it back and turbo it? or go back to the b series?

congrats!! :)

altho if you just put another F22A1 into your car i would of suggested to have gone with the H22A, my Lude has a F22A1 that im gona swap out next year and put in a H22A. I was thinking of doing the same that your thinking of doing ( turbo'ing the F22 ) but after some suggestions from some of the guys here, im better off getting a H22A than putting a turbo on the F22A, in the end, i figured i'll get more power out of the engine than the turbo on the f22

Archived