H22 Swap problems

H22A Prelude

Hi this is my first time on a forum and i have a number of problems and would aprresiate any input. First of all i bought my prelude with the swap already done i got it cheap because they hacked the swap and the cars never really ran right. recently i had my external coil go bad my question is is it the right ignition setup or is it the h23s. i was told that it was supposed to have an internal coil. if so whats involed in the swap. also the ecms numbers are gone not sure if its even the right one and its got a chip that in my thoughts is half the running probems it runs to rich and has problems off idle. HELP

could be o2 sensor with a mixture of your egr being clogged or just bad, check your iacv, and does it have the right ecu for it the correct cpu for it, and is it the right map sensor blah blah blah the list can go on and on...

so for the idle and running rich prob check yo iac, egr, and all vacuum hose and lines and other components.

not sure about the coil, you could just google that up real quick

<br />could be o2 sensor with a mixture of your egr being clogged or just bad, check your iacv, and does it have the right ecu for it the correct cpu for it, and is it the right map sensor blah blah blah the list can go on and on...<br /><br />so for the idle and running rich prob check yo iac, egr, and all vacuum hose and lines and other components.<br /><br /><br />not sure about the coil, you could just google that up real quick<br />
<br /><br /><br />

iv replaced the tps and map sensor and bypassed the iac. the iac was causing a huge running and idle probelem. the off idle probem is an intermitant spudder/misfire. what ecm is a obd1 h22a supposed to have

Archived