Jump to content

Muffler question


Recommended Posts

Yes its the same, it just depends on how far you go. A lot of people just get a "cat back" exhaust which is just new piping from the catalytic converter back. If you want a complete exhaust system, that includes a new header, cat, piping, then muffler.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.