spark plugs for a 01 accord and brake fluid

zoltron30

does anyone have any good suggestions on a particular brand of spark plug? i hear NGK is the best. just checked the manual and its time to change the spark plugs on a 01 honda accord 4cyl. the manual states every 7 years or 105,000 km's.

i'm going to also have my brakes inspected and change the brake fluid, as per the manual.

I find that a very very long interval for spark plugs... I normally hear that if using copper plugs they should be changed every 30,000km

I personally go with NGK ZRF 6FIX Iridium plugs... they cost about $7 or $8 each and will last you ages..

if you want the best deal on plugs, try to get an NGK G-power plug.. it is platinum but costs somewhere around $3 each..

Also, regards brake fluid. is the braking system stock? If so get a good quality DOT 4 fluid such as Castrol GT LMA synthetic ...

If you want to improve the performance of the braking system, you can purchase a bottle of ATE Superblue racing DOT 4.. an excellent fluid (use it in 2 of my cars) and this will offer longer life, higher boiling points and best of all cool colour!

http://www.raceshopper.com/brake_fluid.shtml

I find that a very very long interval for spark plugs... I normally hear that if using copper plugs they should be changed every 30,000km

I personally go with NGK ZRF 6FIX Iridium plugs... they cost about $7 or $8 each and will last you ages..

if you want the best deal on plugs, try to get an NGK G-power plug.. it is platinum but costs somewhere around $3 each..

Also, regards brake fluid. is the braking system stock? If so get a good quality DOT 4 fluid such as Castrol GT LMA synthetic ...

If you want to improve the performance of the braking system, you can purchase a bottle of ATE Superblue racing DOT 4.. an excellent fluid (use it in 2 of my cars) and this will offer longer life, higher boiling points and best of all cool colour!

http://www.raceshopper.com/brake_fluid.shtml

no but just wanted to do some maintainence on my car. the spark plugs as per the manual would have to be changed very soon. i think im overdue. but the braking question was just for mainainence.

Archived