Gauge lights

Jeffkillsya

ok one of the many things I am having to redo on my new car is the aftermarket boost gauge lighting. he had it setup where the light comes on when the ignition is on. I want to change it where the gauge light comes on when I have parking lights come on. where (and what color) is a good place to tap another light on to in-order to get the lights on circuit? thanks!

well he has it wired up to the ignition now, so you should tap into your parking lights. kind of self explanatory there.

so keep the ground wire (usually black or dark color) where it is. trace the power wire (usually red, or black with white line) that he ran, unsplice it. then find your power wire for the parking lights, and splice into that

wow.... that was helpful..... I was asking for a wire color and location where I can tap into for a lighting circuit. I just did not want to look for a while to find one. I guess I will find one on my own.

wow.... that was helpful..... I was asking for a wire color and location where I can tap into for a lighting circuit. I just did not want to look for a while to find one. I guess I will find one on my own.

Read jordans first post there bud it explains it all

• 5 months later...

Archived