my fog light on one side don't turn on

hey i have an 89 ef hatch on one side my fog light doesn't turn on i seen that there's a cut wire does this have anything to do with it what's it called and where do ii find it can i just take it off another ef? i bough't brand new bulb's twice and still no go anyone out there can help me out ? her sum pic's

ml.jpg

fin.jpg

finger.jpg

have you checked the fuses running to both of the fog lights, that's what its most likely going to be if your other one works and not the other and you've replaced the bulbs so I'd check into the fuses 1st if that's not the case your wiring is fried and or the relay could of shorted out but not going to be the case sense the other light works, or if you have 2 switches(just maybe most likely not going to have 2) 1 of the switches could of went out, but just check the fuse running to it (also if the fuse is good) check the whole wiring for that 1 light running all the way up to the relay and switch

Archived