Replacing master cylinder?

soooo i bought a new master cylinder and some stainless brake lines and i was wondering if i could get some directions with this. in what order should i install these parts.

i was going to bench bleed the master cylinder then install it but then once i started replacing the brake lines all the fluid would run out right?

anyway please give me some instructions on the procedure and what order to install the parts, thanks

soooo i bought a new master cylinder and some stainless brake lines and i was wondering if i could get some directions with this. in what order should i install these parts.

i was going to bench bleed the master cylinder then install it but then once i started replacing the brake lines all the fluid would run out right?

anyway please give me some instructions on the procedure and what order to install the parts, thanks

Bench bleeding is fine, and no all of the fluid won't run out when you start attaching brake lines. There should be plugs in the fittings for the brake lines in the master cylinder. Remove them and install the brake lines one by one. Also, with the cap on the master cylinder is in a vacuum, so no fluid should drip out anyway. Been awhile since I've done one, but it's not difficult. Just take your time.

Archived