93 accord rpm problem

mrzoot14

ok so i have a 93 accord just did motor change and when the car is first starting up the rpm guage will go up then down up n down up n down till motor reaches a certian temp now i've seen this happen on a few accors of this gae but ne\ver knew what the problem was causing it and it only does it till the car warms up though it had to do with the antifreeze cause in one instance this stopped it but no luck this time car is full of antifreeze any help would be great thank .

ok so i have a 93 accord just did motor change and when the car is first starting up the rpm guage will go up then down up n down up n down till motor reaches a certian temp now i've seen this happen on a few accors of this gae but ne\ver knew what the problem was causing it and it only does it till the car warms up though it had to do with the antifreeze cause in one instance this stopped it but no luck this time car is full of antifreeze any help would be great thank .

Read through previous posts realted to the IACV.

Archived