92 Prelude

Scooby098

My girlfriends prelude and I have a few questions Im not really a car guy more into the lifted toyota trucks. well she has some projecter lifts that only the brights works and if you flip it off the bright sign stays on all the time any advice on those on what that could be.

Second she just got some z3 fiberglass fenders and oh are they a pain in the ass to put in are they uselly this hard to put in got them for 150 for both so its was probly just cheaply made but im makeing them work. and advice on installing them?

My girlfriends prelude and I have a few questions Im not really a car guy more into the lifted toyota trucks. well she has some projecter lifts that only the brights works and if you flip it off the bright sign stays on all the time any advice on those on what that could be.

Second she just got some z3 fiberglass fenders and oh are they a pain in the ass to put in are they uselly this hard to put in got them for 150 for both so its was probly just cheaply made but im makeing them work. and advice on installing them?

No idea, probably wired up poorly. Were they purchased off eBay by chance?

Yea...don't. Z3 fenders belong on a Z3.

well there for honda prelude its just they were really ruff formed, the only problem Im having is getting them off to the outside enough to get the hood and finder lines. I think im gonna cut off the lip of steel and reweld it to get it where I can pull it off. Ya I think she did buy it off of ebay. she says the they never worked right form the get go any idea were I can find a wireing diagram to go by?

well there for honda prelude its just they were really ruff formed, the only problem Im having is getting them off to the outside enough to get the hood and finder lines. I think im gonna cut off the lip of steel and reweld it to get it where I can pull it off. Ya I think she did buy it off of ebay. she says the they never worked right form the get go any idea were I can find a wireing diagram to go by?

No idea, and Z3 fenders still only belong on a Z3.

Archived