Integrated phone?

LSter94

Can anyone help? I recently bought an 94 integra ls and I found something I'm having a hard time figuring out. There is a phone hand set in the armrest console but there are no numbers on the phone. I had seen an integrated phone in a mercedes but the stereo had twelve buttons on it to dial with but the stereo that is in my car, an acura stereo w/separate cd, only has six buttons on it. If anyone can tell me what it is or how to use it, please let me know!

I've never seen an acura with that phone system. I think that the people who own the vehicle before you did had a phone hook up to the vehicle. Most likely that phone its not hook up so you wouldnt be able to use it.

I talked to the dealer who sold me the car, he said that he's seen Honda's with them as well but he doesn't know how they work or where to subscribe for service. If anyone could shed some light on this subject it would a load off my mind. So if anyone has a honda or acura with the integrated phone please contact me..

• 4 months later...

Archived