Tire size question...

redcivic93

Hello all! Happy to have found you guys as I've recently taken delivery of a '92 Civic LX. Had a quick question about the tire size on stock rims. The tires on now are dangerously close to exploding everywhere so I'm not driving it. I have the stock (I believe) 155 tires on there now. I have a brand new set of 185/60R/14's off of my rabbit...will they fit? I'm not sure what size the rim is...13 or 14? Thanks guys!

the civic LX and EX both came factory with 14" steel wheels with hub caps. The stock tire size is 185/65R14. so the tires you have already should fit they are just not as tall which is no big deal. the difference between the two is only like half of an inch.

the civic LX and EX both came factory with 14" steel wheels with hub caps. The stock tire size is 185/65R14. so the tires you have already should fit they are just not as tall which is no big deal. the difference between the two is only like half of an inch.

There you have it then. The DX and C/VX? still roll with a 13" apparently.

Archived