what cause misfire cilinders? need help

Hi everyone this my first time in a car forum and I have a car promble hope someone could help me out. Well my car just started to shake alot when stop on a red light and the check engine blinkins. I took it to AAMCO mechanics and told me that is misfire on all (4) cilinders and thet were gonna charge me $270 to do a deep diagnostics. ofcorse I told them no. What should I do? Can anyone with experience could help out?

i also should have mentioned that when i take off the ignition cable off of cylinder 1 it makes no difference to the idle which means i must be running on 3 cyliders. switch spark plug and changed injector and its still running the same cylinder still won't fire. i've also just did the tune up so new spark plugs and wire set.

PLEASE HELP!!!! :help:

That 1399 is a red herring. Somebody else had the same problem, with the same 5 codes. 0300-0304 are cylinder misfires 1-4. Low fuel pressure was his problem. Get your fuel pressure checked. The ONLY thing I could even remotely find on 1399 was a clogged EGR on a Prelude, but the 1399 code isn't listed anywhere that I've seen.

Archived