98 Civic Idling Low

ToTriggerHappy

I have a 98 Civic lx and it is idling low. but it is only when i ride for about 10 minutes and stop at a light or a stop sign. i thought it might be the thermo sensor the one that controls the air fuel mixture but i havent changed it yet and am looking for some help so i can get it running better. and i dont think it would be a vaccume leak cause that would make it idle higher lol. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!

I have a 98 Civic lx and it is idling low. but it is only when i ride for about 10 minutes and stop at a light or a stop sign. i thought it might be the thermo sensor the one that controls the air fuel mixture but i havent changed it yet and am looking for some help so i can get it running better. and i dont think it would be a vaccume leak cause that would make it idle higher lol. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!

my 98 civic ex did that a while back it was a combination of a dirty air filter and dirty injectors, i changed the filter and ran the lucas fuel system cleaner through and it stopped

Archived