Im stumped!!!

Currpt_God

ok the other day i was driving my car on the freeway just doin 60 in fifth gear and all the sudden i lose power and it drops like 3k rpm so i push the gas alittle and it goes back to normal it did this for about 5 miles when i stopped it just died..... it started right up tho and it was gone after that? and over the past few days its been doing it again but not enough to kill it.

and suggestions??

what kind of plugs and wires do you have on the car, I am asking because if you put big plug wires and iridium plugs on most any honda it will make your coil go out. It did this on my car, my moms integra gsr, and my friends civic, so just a heads up.

aight if the problem is still happening you, disconnect the distributor caps ( mark them first so you know which one goes where!! ) then blow into the ends so any dust or crape accumulated in there will come out, then pinch the silver connectors together so when you put them back on they're a tight fit if the problem is still happening then take off the connectors on the spark plugs ( remember to mark them so not to put them in wrong way!!! ) then take out the spark plugs and take a wire brush to them give them a good shine!! while the plugs are out if your near a tyre pump blow into the connectors to clean out the crape burnt onto the side if this doesn't work then i guess i'm stumped too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon9.gificon3.gificon1.gificon7.gif

Archived