Street Ghosts 908:Fast & Furious Showdown

carbon8ed

Hey everyone, I wanted to invite you all to the car show my team and I are hosting on Saturday April 4. I know it's short notice but I do not think you'll be disappointed. We've been planning this show for a few months, and now we have all the details ironed out.

We have plenty of classes to cater to most cars, and we're awarding trophies for 1st place in each.

NEW CLASSES added not on flyer-

Best Acura

Best Subaru

New Location! Bigger and Better spot…

Regal Cinemas Commerce Center 18

2399 Route 1 South

North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Roll-In: 4PM – 6PM

Show Time: 6PM - 10PM

Trophy Ceremony: 10PM

Vehicle Registration is ONLY $15 to compete, and FREE to spectators to come and hang out – A secure section has been reserved for show cars and there will be security on the premises. Judging by StreetGhosts 908 – Tons of Free Giveaways and Entertainment. We have Gadget Import and Bay Speed Aero lined up as vendors at the show, and they'll have plenty of products on display.

REGISTRATION

There is no pre-registration, we will accommodate all those who come, on a first come first serve basis.

We will be setting up booths and displays but also have areas reserved for people coming to see the movie and hang out.

Local and out-of-state car clubs have been confirmed to be attending. See you all there.

Questions?

Contact Event Organizer:

Brian Wolfgang of Street Ghosts. (908)442–5855, streetghosts908@live.com

newflyer.jpg

Archived