help with lsvtec turbo swap

hey guys maybe this is a dumb question but i am still going to ask it i have a lsvtec pretty much stock internals with a type R head that i just had ported and polished, stock cams pistons ect

i am in the middle of installing a t3 t4 turbo but im curious before i put the engine in the car if i should upgrade the internals or if what i have is good enough , i'm not looking for a pure drag car i want something around 300 horsepower

It also depends on how much boost your trying to run. You said you have a LSVTEC? usually when you boost cars you want a lower compresion ratio, but im sure you already now that. I have GSR internals in my LS block and im running 8lbs and i have 300.4 WHP and like 8100. Not really sure how good the LS internals are going to be. If you want that kind of power you really need to get your car tuned once you turbo it, theres alot of sh!t that goes along with turboing your car.

Archived