FAT 5 wheels (SOLD)

dohc1991integra

First off i will say theyre are no pics yet. ive been very busy and ill get pics as soon as i can. However i think we all know what fat fives looks like anyway! They have bridgestone tires that need to be replaced. The wheels are in good condition

asking $300 and are pickup only. but will drive 20 or 30 miles local to meet.

thaaaanks

• 2 months later...
First off i will say theyre are no pics yet. ive been very busy and ill get pics as soon as i can. However i think we all know what fat fives looks like anyway! They have bridgestone tires that need to be replaced. The wheels are in good condition

asking $300 and are pickup only. but will drive 20 or 30 miles local to meet.

thaaaanks

num nuts i might actually go on a road trip to buy them but how about you put some ifo like size of rims tire sizes offset ..................

num nuts i might actually go on a road trip to buy them but how about you put some ifo like size of rims tire sizes offset ..................

the tires are 195/65R15 (wheels are obviously 15s) ...but like i said the tires are bad and need to be replaced.

Archived