Everything about the Accord

The Fast and The Accord

I drive a 2000 Accord EX ULEV 4-CYL Sedan. I tried to fix up my car at <a href="http://www.ohcmotoring.com">OHC Motoring</a> only to be ripped off. The guy took my money which i stupidly paid up front in cash. He did not do any work for a couple months. As a result we sued him in court. He did not show up so we won by default. This all happened when i was 16. I'm 18 now and I still havent got the money back. The court's judgement thing lasts for 10 yrs. If anyone has suggestions on how to collect the money, i.e. private detectives, lawyers, sherrifts, bounty hunters, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I spent 2303 trying to get a Black Widow bodykit, Greddy EVo exhaust, altezza style taillights, and spoiler. Which makes it a show and no go car. But what did u expect, its a damn 4 cyl. If anyone knows what you can do to make this car a show and go car, please tell me. Also what are the different types of engines everyone is talking about. Oh and if you live in socal the 818 areacode, the west hills, woodland hills, northridge area, do you know any good place to get aftermarket parts?

Archived