need help

shnurok89

i just bought these doors and my buddy at the shop said there are going to be gaps and and he will need to rewire everything

http://carlambodoors.com/0306-accord-bolto...54ada88c15495c9

can someone please help me find a guide so i can get a second opinion

i want to print out that guide and show it to my mechanic and see if it differs...

he says he'll need to cut all the wires

i just bought these doors and my buddy at the shop said there are going to be gaps and and he will need to rewire everything

http://carlambodoors.com/0306-accord-bolto...54ada88c15495c9

can someone please help me find a guide so i can get a second opinion

i want to print out that guide and show it to my mechanic and see if it differs...

he says he'll need to cut all the wires

Another option is multi pin connector things. I don't know how to explain it but I'll look for the link. It's a plate with pads that mounts in the door jamb and another plate with spring loaded pin that mounts in the door. When the door is closed the pins make contact with the pads and the wires are "whole", when the door opens the pins loose contact so the wires are "broken". You don't use any of the power in the door when it is open so there is no problem and you don't have an unsightly amount of wire hanging from the door.

Another option is multi pin connector things. I don't know how to explain it but I'll look for the link. It's a plate with pads that mounts in the door jamb and another plate with spring loaded pin that mounts in the door. When the door is closed the pins make contact with the pads and the wires are "whole", when the door opens the pins loose contact so the wires are "broken". You don't use any of the power in the door when it is open so there is no problem and you don't have an unsightly amount of wire hanging from the door.

Hey here's what I was talking about.

Contact thingys

Archived