Free Enclosure Designs. .

CBRF4i

i guess i wouldn't argue with CBR on this stuff, he definitely knows his game here.. where in central florida are you? i'm over in the vero beach/sebastian area

oh no doubt, i go fishing out that way sometimes over at the inlet. . I live in the Palm Bay/Melbourne area

ah nice, yeah you said melbourne/palm bay area. not too sure how far out you are :D we'll have to meet up sometime so you can give me some pointers on what to do with my car as far as audio goes heh. that and i'm curious as to what you've got going under the trunk as well

ah nice, yeah you said melbourne/palm bay area. not too sure how far out you are :D we'll have to meet up sometime so you can give me some pointers on what to do with my car as far as audio goes heh. that and i'm curious as to what you've got going under the trunk as well

Im at the southern end of Palm Bay . . . Me and my buddies usually jump on our bikes and make a run up through sebastian and stuff. . just for the ride

and yea man, I can probably find a day so that we can meet up sometime

Archived