2000 Accord - Some mod quest.'s

Hello all...just had a couple of questions. I plan on lowering my car soon, along with getting a body kit, and eventually a full paint job. Here's my car as it is right now.

HondaProfile.jpg

I found a pic of an Accord from Google Images with a body kit I've been unable to track down. The last person I spoke to told me this might be the stock lip kit that was sold by Honda for my year. Unfortunately the Honda dealer by me has no way of determining what the parts look like prior to special ordering (they can get the lip kit for a 2000 Accord).

HondaBodyKit.jpg

So long story short. I have 2 questions...

1) What lowering kit would you guys recommend? I've heard and I even read on here that the Pro Eibach set will cause the rear to look lower...which is how my car looks right now. I'd like to maintain my ride if I could.

2) What kind of kit (lip) is this? Someone told me the front grille appears to be a Mugen. And it looks like the grill was taken out from the bottom although it's too dark to tell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob D.

Archived