Toe Adjustment

Zachab242

I have an 89' CRX HF. Last time I had the alignment done on the car the mechanic told me that the rear toe adjustor was frozen. The issue I have is that I will be getting new tires and I need to get the alignment done as well. So I want to get a new adjustor on it, but I cannot find one anywhere. Is it called something else? Any suggestions?? thanks.

Can you get one through the mechanic since he knew what it was? Surely if you knew what it was, he should be able to get you one and install it if you were going to have your tires aligned. Atleast you would think it should be like that.

Can you get one through the mechanic since he knew what it was? Surely if you knew what it was, he should be able to get you one and install it if you were going to have your tires aligned. Atleast you would think it should be like that.

I would have thought that would be the case, however in my experience alot of mechanics cannot find many parts on this vehicle. They often tell me to get the part and they can do the labor. Thats what happened ion this case, and I cannot find the part anywhere. This is the only part i have been unable to find for this vehicle.

Archived