Main Fuel Relay "90 Accord"

fifty9singlecab

Well I've tried everything and I am back to the start. Maybe the one I tested it with was also bad. I guess my question is, Will these get hot and not perform right? My car does fine when it's cold then when it's hot it misses and is hard to start. Sometimes you think it is not going to start. But so far it always has. Then it misses at low end rpm throttle response all the time. The hotter the car gets the worse it seems to miss. But when it is cold it will start and run great. When it is missing you can quickly push down on the gas and hold it to the floor and it will sound like a very low and slow rev limiter. And will not come out of it and rev high until you lift your foot off the gas and slowly push the pedal down. Thanks again for any help!

Thank you. I will try that. I don't know how much a new one is but they sell them on the internet for around $25 to $35 Dollars. And say they have been tested and they have 100% feedback. I just don't want to buy a new electrical part and it not fix it because you can't take them back.

Archived