Honda Civic 96 EX Relay Question

96EXCIVIC

:rant: OK to start off i have had to motors replaced along with all of the Fuses even if they were not bad. and Both door switches have been replaced.. I have no power to the plugs at the Door , but i have power at the Fuses ( all of them ) .. Can anybody help me with this problem... :crazy:

You need to check all connections and grounds.

Have you measured the resistance between the motor connections and the fuse connections? between the motor and the chassis? the fuse and the chassis?

You need to evaluate the wiring schematic for the locations of all connections.

I have Used a TestLight and I have used a Volt meter. From the Fuses to the Realy under the hood. Is great.Just from the Door to motor I have nothing..Do you think i should just replace the Wires in the Door from another Civic... Not the whole door just the Wiring Clip...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I have tooken my car to the DEALER. The one place I did not want to go . They Charged me $105.00 to tell me I need an ECU .Wow can anyone tell me if this is true.. Do I need an ECU. I know it is the (Engine Control Unit) or Engine Control Module so no Smart Asses. I really never saw that the windows worked off of the ECU. When I was looking at the wiring Diagraham.. So can anyone who is knowlegeable let me know if this True...

Archived