chicago

dmatelski

new to forums. just bought a 96 ek hatch. lookin for people to chill with and chat honda. i got two friends, one with a 93 sol and another with a 98 civic coupe. just post where ur at. im in grayslake, gurnee area, about a half hour drive outside the city.

*** HIN may 10! anyone going. possibly drive down?? i got a crew of 6 at least (del sol, civic coupe, supra, 240, and a sentra seR) leave one if ur down! ***

McCormick Place

2301 South Lakeshore Drive

Chicago, IL 60616

5-midnight

I used to live in Chicago. I know exactly where that meet up is... too bad I can't go. Haha. I'm moving back to Chicago, probably this fall. I haven't decided exactly yet. It's cool to see some people joining from there... there weren't that many people I met who were interested in cars like that.

haha well thats sweet. if you ever make it back up this way most deff leave somethin on here and we can meet up. lotta people are gettin into the scene now. it would b a good time. and nightshift is here in august so that will b fun to

I might drive up. I could go looking for apartments while I was there. I'm planning on moving back there in September. Let me know if you know anyone that needs a roommate. Hahaha. As... I'll more than likely need one. But, driving up there for that get-together would be nice. It'd be cool to visit old friends and such. I might actually come. We'll see how work and money flow.

By the way, I damn near totalled my sol the other day. It was pretty intense... both of my front wheels are cambering from the lack of a camber kit, from being lowered. My Skunk II camber kit has yet to come in the mail... so... the front tires have had some wear and tear on them on the inside... well... I decided to speed at 115 on the freeway heading to a friends house because I was late.. and accidently hit a rather bad pot hole in the freeway express lane. Both front tires blew and my sol went face first into the concrete. Lovely. It's about 4k worth of damage to the front end. I'm pretty lucky it wasn't worse. Ive already gotten a new bumper for it and axles, radiator and have fixed the front part of the frame. It was estimated at 3978 for the work to be done at a shop... I've done it myself for less than $600 bucks. Thank god for car knowledge. Im lucky it didn't hurt the motor as bad as it could have... someone loves me...

Archived