My FS thread.

Ben.

This is in an effort to keep everything I've got up for grabs under one thread title.. So off we go.

92/95 EX Cluster.

It's in good shape. All bulbs are functional, and all gauges work.

Asking 100 shipped off to any of the states through UPS.

Registers 148,310 miles.

stuff4sale001_edited-1.jpg

stuff4sale002_edited-1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

99/00 Civic Climate Control.

Price is 100 firm, shipped out.

If you aren't going to drive to Tallahassee to pick it up, don't bother pming me; cause for something as little as this, I'm not driving far for a sale.

Item worked the last time I used it, and that was January of 07. Has been in storage ever since.

stuff4sale005_edited-1.jpg

stuff4sale004_edited-1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

92/95 Civic Mirrors.

These started their life as a set of mirrors for an Integra, off of JDMTheory.com. After the original owner decided to go with a set of powerfolds for his Integra, we removed the back plating for mounting and put on an aftermarket set of EG mirrors plating so they'd work on the Civic.

The plating is flat black, but the mirrors are carbon fiber and have the blue tinted mirror glass as any Spoon knockoff would.

For these I'm only asking 110 shipped. As they're fully functional and have NO damage on them.

stuff4sale011_edited.jpg

stuff4sale010_edited.jpg

stuff4sale012_edited.jpg

stuff4sale009.jpg

stuff4sale007_edited.jpg

stuff4sale008_edited.jpg

stuff4sale006_edited.jpg

And no, motherfrackers. You can't have my Oreo cakesters. LOL.

You can contact me at

Hoimmasmacku@gmail.com

Hoimmasmacku (on aim)

or by pming me here.

I'm located in Tallahassee Florida, and I don't want to travel so..

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

Being as your mirrors are actually built onto the door.. lololol You're still welcome to buy them and try. >_>

Want, Robbie? Lol. Like I say. They aren't OEM plates the actual mirror is mounted to. It was an aftermarket plate and I used some old peices of cf from a chopped up hood to fill the hole beneath the mirror.

If you want they're as good as yours lol.

That's up to you.

I can safely say these bolt onto any 92/95 Civic though. What I'm saying is the plate that is on them is flat blacked and has a cutout from where the original mirror was. I blanked off the remaining openings of the cutout that the mirror didn't cover with a peice (cut to fit) of carbon fiber from an old hood. I can get you some pictures if you'd like.

if you still have it around the 1st of may i will get ahold of you. i gots to pay my rent for our new apartment so everyone knows how that goes first/last month rent.

Archived