F22b2 to H22

TurboShiro300zx

I believe you have everything you need, though I would recommend replacing your mount inserts and do a complete tune up. ie plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor, timing belt, water pump, accessory belts, hoses and any thing else that could easily be replaced

Yes mounts will work fine, axles I am not entirely sure just do a google search and you should be able to find that out.

Edit: Did a quick search and looks like you'll need the prelude half shaft and the accord axle will work.

no prob. my brother has a 91 and wants to swap in a h22 and im doin the research so most of it I already know.

EDIT: If you get bored I would take the time to look up any info possible that is related to your plans and learn it up as much as possible so when it comes swap time done in no time and its all done properly.

• 4 weeks later...

it sounds like you have everything you need. try re-doing the timing on it and a tune up. does the car turn over at all or does it do nothing when you try cranking. as far as axles go the prelude axles will fit but will not work for you. if you put them in the axle will push the wheel bearing out of place. the axle is about an inch to long. your best bet is to use any 90-97 accord ex axles. if u need to know anything else feel free to ask. im pretty good as far as honda's go. i have a 91 h22 accord myself so i know a lot about h22's.

Archived