trouble installing

oki got this cold air intake came with flex pipe filter some rubber rings (i am guessing gasket type rings) and a couple clamps well i have a 2007 honda accord 2.4L I-VTEC DOHC well when i begin taking the old air box out i notice there are alot of connects to this system for instance it looks to be a air flow censor

so my question is what else do i need to install this cold air intake

thank you

Victor

also i put the factory air box back on and runs perfect again

if you have an email i can email pics of the air box in it factory state and i can email pics of the cold air intake maybe that will give you a better idea of what i am talking about

I f*cking hate MAF sensors. They're retarded. Ford has something like a pipe inside of the air intake duct that's considered their MAF sensor. The one in my F150 is HUGE.

well i didnt get it my lovely wife decided it was a good deal and bought it without me knowing and yes that is the one i have and it does not fit as you can see no where for the maf sensor

also got me a 94 teg today not sure what all it has justknow it runs and the shell is in pretty good shape nothing a paint job cant fix looks like someone was atempting to do something to it but decided against prolly a wise choice anywho only paid 400 for it any ideas as to what motor for decent cost to drop in it for a small swap not looking to sink to much money into it

Victor

well i looked into it a bit further and relized there is a maf sensor adaptor to install but it seems noone carries the one i need for my car any hints as to where else to look i would greatly apprecaite it

ok well i got bored sitting around and decided to install the cold air intake i used the factory hose and one rubber collar i use the collar so i could cut a slot to fit the maf sensor it works so far i only drove it about 2 or 3 blocks but when i am at idle and i tap the accel i hear a slight vacuum is that normal (like i said before i am a newb to this sort of thing) and also is it suppose to make the car i guess you could say grumble a lil hard to tell with the muffler i have on it but it seems to grumble out the muffler please fill me in

thank you

Victor

edit: i was wanting to know if it was a loose seal maybe i need to look into a better way to install

ok now that i got that taken care of anyone know a good place to find a third tail light for a 2007 honda accord it seems nowhere local has them and the dealership is outrageous so any hints help

thank you

also does anyone know someone that would like to buy this 1995 chevy camaro i have it has a 3.4L v6 engine 242,000 miles on car 60,000 on rebuilt engine please come take this off my hands

Archived