WTB 5 spd Trans for D17A6

DelSolDave 57

Anyone with a 5 speed to bolt up to my D17A6 from a 2005 civic EX. I also need all shift linkage. Anyone who knows what transmissions will work with my motor please let me know. Help is appreciated. I am rebuilding a theft recovered del sol, 96, that was stripped.

any d-series tranny. and why may i ask do you need the shifting linkage? is the car already a 5-speed?

I need the linkage because I bought a recovered theft vehicle, a 96 del sol which was stripped pretty good. So no shifter or linkage left. It was a 5 speed initially. I bought this vtec from a wreck with only 27k. But the tranny was an auto and also cracked. Thanks for the advice. That will make my search easier. Do you know if there are specific transmission series that match the d series?

all the 92+ civic/del sol have d-series motors and tranny's. you can get a tranny out of a 92-95 civic ex/si for real cheap, like $150-$200

all the 92+ civic/del sol have d-series motors and tranny's. you can get a tranny out of a 92-95 civic ex/si for real cheap, like $150-$200

Thanks. My only issue is the engine I am using is from a 2005 civic ex. But still a D series. I am also wondering what cv joint and axels I am going to need.

Archived