intake manifold and throttle body

sk8r4lf222

im getting a Skunk2 Pro-Series 70mm Throttle body and Pro-Series Intake manifold and i was wandering after lookin in the engine bay, am i gonna have to pull the engine or even drop it in order to install them or si there enough room to just simply unbolt and rebolt?

you wont have to drop/move the motor to put them in. but like delsol said, what else do you have done to the motor? if all you have is minor bold ons then you don't need a 70mm a 66mm or 68mm would be more than enough.

reasoning for the size of the TB is im setting it up for a turbo :) so the more airflow the better, right now i have skunk2 cat back, DC headers, AEM CAI, NGK Spark plugs, Skunk2 cam gears (not installed until i get my cams)

i know, i already have a full line-up, skunk2 forged valves, s2 pro-series valve springs, and s2 Ti Retainers, right now im just worried about the installation of the TB and IM, and also ive been lookin around at pistons and pretty much all i see, i have to sleeve my block for them which i have no idea how to do that nor the money to pay someone to

well the only option i have for you is to check out the mahle pistons they use the stock bore,but believe me ull be fine with the stock internals if you dont feel safe just get arp rod bolts and head studs

Archived