Do you guys like eclipse

Do you guys like eclipse..I do thats what i have..im in here cause eclipse doesnt have any fourms....and the other one i went to got closed down for some reason...I have a 1996 Eclipse GST lowered 1 1/2'' with 17'' rims and a body kit and a PHAT system i have 2 8'' kenwood speakers for the front and 2 10'' kenwood speakers for the back and 2 12'' JBL audio subs in the trunk and 1 400 watt amp for the speakers and 1 400 watt for the subs

• 4 weeks later...
If i got a new eclipse it would be the 2002 GSX but i would get new doors and put a body kit on it right away...The talons are good cars too :)

There is no such thing as a 2002 GSX. The GSX production was stopped in 1999, along with the 2nd Generation Eclipse.

You can get a 2002 GT, w/V6, but there's no AWD.

And they don't make Talons any more either.

In response to your other post. The 93 Eclipse may be better than the 95-99. I've dealt with both. Owned 2 2nd gen Eclipse's and the BUILD-UP potential is much better with the 1 generation. Although some 95-99 components are ideal, the manifold, turbo, blow-off and head has better potential.

check this out

www.deadeclipse.com

here's what you can look forward to with a 3rd gen eclipse.

I loved my 1st ('98 GST) & hated my 2nd ('97 GSX). Can be really good cars, but need to be babied much more than any Honda product. In my experience.

check this out

www.deadeclipse.com

here's what you can look forward to with a 3rd gen eclipse.

I loved my 1st ('98 GST) & hated my 2nd ('97 GSX). Can be really good cars, but need to be babied much more than any Honda product. In my experience.

LOL..

that into on the site is funny :)

Archived