b16 gone bad

cupcake17225

i no a good bit about cars and fixing them but when it comes to swaps and how stuff will do on it i get easily confused. i have a 93 sdn with a swap to a b16 and the gsr high compression piston and now the # 1 cylinder now has 50 psi while the other 3 r still pushin 225 so i no i need pistons but i plan on turboing very soon and i no i need lower compression pistons and i wanted to no if LS pistons would be good enough and wat would be a good boost level for them.

i no a good bit about cars and fixing them but when it comes to swaps and how stuff will do on it i get easily confused. i have a 93 sdn with a swap to a b16 and the gsr high compression piston and now the # 1 cylinder now has 50 psi while the other 3 r still pushin 225 so i no i need pistons but i plan on turboing very soon and i no i need lower compression pistons and i wanted to no if LS pistons would be good enough and wat would be a good boost level for them.

your better off buying some forged pistons as the ls pistons would need the valve reliefs cut to fit the vtec head properly. If your running low boost then factory pistons will be fine but buy forged.

Archived