Accord VIN History Check

sness88

I recently came across a 2000 Honda Accord EX that I would like to purchase, but I want to check the Carfax first. I've already seen an AutoCheck on the car but I want to double check the Carfax and make sure I'm not missing anything. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to check the VIN and send me a history report? It would be greatly appreciated ! :)

Those reports are not accurate.

I have delt with salvaged vehicles where the salvor will total out the title and the VIN still does not show incident or event detail.

If that's the case then what does one do to know the history of a car? Is the best bet just to have a mechanic look at the car?

Absolutely, you can try to hide the signs of an accident, but the physical evidence will always give it away.

There are ways to hide the history of a VIN, if someone does not want you to know what happened to a car, they can hide it from the VIN reports.

Absolutely, you can try to hide the signs of an accident, but the physical evidence will always give it away.

There are ways to hide the history of a VIN, if someone does not want you to know what happened to a car, they can hide it from the VIN reports.

Hm..Well thanks for your advice :)

Archived