help please!

alrighty i have a big problem... i turn the key on the check engine light wont go off and the car just spins over and over...if i unplug the fuel pump it will crank up and run and when i go to plug the fuel pump up it dies???????????? and while its runnin you can unplug the tps sensor and nothing changes it runs the same?? so my qustion is why wont my check engine light go off where i can check the codes? my car is tuned with chrome and before it started this it would flash codes and ran fine then it just took a crap so someone please help me out!!!!!!

alrighty i have a big problem... i turn the key on the check engine light wont go off and the car just spins over and over...if i unplug the fuel pump it will crank up and run and when i go to plug the fuel pump up it dies? ??? ??? ??? ?? and while its runnin you can unplug the tps sensor and nothing changes it runs the same?? so my qustion is why wont my check engine light go off where i can check the codes? my car is tuned with chrome and before it started this it would flash codes and ran fine then it just took a crap so someone please help me out!!!!!!

how are you unpluging the fuel pump? Doesn't make sense that if you unplug the fuel pump the car starts. What were you doing before it happen

how are you unpluging the fuel pump? Doesn't make sense that if you unplug the fuel pump the car starts. What were you doing before it happen

nothin i went out side and started it to let it warm up and i went back out side it was dead and wouldnt start...i checked everthing looks like its plugged up and check the spark plugs and everthing and i pulled up the back seat and unplugged the fuel pump! and it will start but die as soon as i plug the fuel pump up and check engine light wont go off and it wont flash the codes to tell me whats wrong with it!!! i put the paper clip in and turn the key on and the light just stays lite up and dont flash....

i dont know i think is a wire touchin or a bad ground i got it to start up after i let it sit for about 2 hours and it ran fine warmed up and i took off down the road and about 10 mins after i left the check engine light came back on and it died i never hit boost or anything i drove like grandma and now it wont start again.....

hmm. good point.

vacuum?

what you mean vacuum? it is not carburated. It is puzzling and hard to diagnosis without being there. When you say it was dead, did you mean that the battery was completely dead? What year is the car and type? if you can, swap a good known ecu stock preferably and give it a crank. Make sure you have enough voltage in the battery. more info on what is going on when you try stuff, it will help me figure out what you got

what you mean vacuum? it is not carburated. It is puzzling and hard to diagnosis without being there. When you say it was dead, did you mean that the battery was completely dead? What year is the car and type? if you can, swap a good known ecu stock preferably and give it a crank. Make sure you have enough voltage in the battery. more info on what is going on when you try stuff, it will help me figure out what you got

not the battery i have a new optima or whatever.. its a 95 civic ex with a crvtec(b20/b16) with a gsr trans and chipped p28....i am pretty sure i got it figured out whoever had the car before i did hacked up so wires and loomed them back together where you couldnt see them. so far its running fine..thanks for all the replys if it does it again then i dont know....

Archived