k tranny on an H22

nox

• 2 weeks later...
really? Someone have a link to this, or anymore info?

well i havn,t heard of a b to rwd yet but you can use the crv tranny and go all wheel drive or remove the axles for the front wheels and it will be rear wheel drive. H2K would not be feesible as the engine rotation is counter clockwise while the k tranny works with an engine that spins clockwise. Your would get 6 reverse gears and 1 forward. You can get special cams and spin the engine clockwise to use that tranny but after all the time and money you could just get a whole k

well i havn,t heard of a b to rwd yet but you can use the crv tranny and go all wheel drive or remove the axles for the front wheels and it will be rear wheel drive.

do they have a center lsd that needs to be worked around?

i meant like a center lsd to limit power sent to the front and rear.

lol I meant the tranny and everything. turn the whole drivetrain around 180* then it would work.

even if you turn the whole drivetrain 180 it still would not work. you must change the rotation of the engine for the k tranny to work

even if you turn the whole drivetrain 180 it still would not work. you must change the rotation of the engine for the k tranny to work

..... it will have 5 reverse and one forward if you just mount the h22 to the k trans. now... flip the whole thing 180* thus giving you 5 forward, and 1 reverse....

granted the tranny may not like that, but it can be done.

yes....

I doubt that you could do it without a lot of cutting to move the engine back . The cv's probably won't be able to work at such a high angle , since the axles would now be in front of the engine, and not behind like it was before.

Archived