Intake manifold on d16y8 head swap

Miamishatchback02

Ok i swapped a d16y8 head the car started fine but sense it has a d15b7 intake it idles wierd it goes up n down and all vacums and all are conected the same way they were before my question is do i have to use the same d16y8 intake manifold to make it idle right or what other intake manifold works cuz the d15b7 intake manifold has a idle control valve and the d16y8 dosnt have it atleast i havent seen it in any pics i seen so help pls?

Ok i swapped a d16y8 head the car started fine but sense it has a d15b7 intake it idles wierd it goes up n down and all vacums and all are conected the same way they were before my question is do i have to use the same d16y8 intake manifold to make it idle right or what other intake manifold works cuz the d15b7 intake manifold has a idle control valve and the d16y8 dosnt have it atleast i havent seen it in any pics i seen so help pls?

you can use the d16z6 manifold. make sure you have some play on the throttle cable. if too tight you can receive the same problems you are having

Archived