operation: sore cock

DelSolFreak

anybody know where i can get the hose that goes from that little black box on the back side of the engine the valve mounted in the the middle runners on the intake manifold (think its the pcv valve) on a b16a2?

Just buy some reinforced tubing rated for oil (oil residue will end up in it weather you like it or not) that is the correct ID and come hose clamps and cut it to fit between the two. What happened to the stock one just curious?

yes thats PCV. just go to honda and buy a new one. it has grommets at both ends , one to go into the breather box , one to pop trough the hole in the intake manny.

Just buy some reinforced tubing rated for oil (oil residue will end up in it weather you like it or not) that is the correct ID and come hose clamps and cut it to fit between the two. What happened to the stock one just curious?

i was taking af the intake manifold to clean it out and bore it out a tad bit and then polish it but i for got to disconnect the hose and i snaped instantly. i wasnt even tugging at it! just slowly pulling it off and it snapped! the hose feels like its plastic b/c its soooo brittle. and the bottom side of the pvc valve where the hose connects snapped off to! honda will have that too right?

Archived