B16 swap OBD0 to OBD1

I'm taking my OBD0 B16 out of my 90 Integra and putting it in my 95 civic hatch Eg. I bought my hasport mounts and my MPFI wire harness OBD0 to OBD1 . Will my head work with this OBD1. IF so is there anything else i need to buy to make this swap work??? Please help need this done A.S.A.P. so i can get to work.

I have a cable tranny and my buddy said it will work. His has a cable tranny on his B16 and doesnt see why it wouldnt.

I'm taking my OBD0 B16 out of my 90 Integra and putting it in my 95 civic hatch Eg. I bought my hasport mounts and my MPFI wire harness OBD0 to OBD1 . Will my head work with this OBD1. IF so is there anything else i need to buy to make this swap work??? Please help need this done A.S.A.P. so i can get to work.

I have a cable tranny and my buddy said it will work. His has a cable tranny on his B16 and doesnt see why it wouldnt.

The tranny won't work because an EG has a hydraulic clutch. I believe that was what cranny was trying to explain to you. You could always pick up the cable/hydro conversion.

Archived