ypc or npr pistons

tim01customs

yes , otherwise they wouldnt be able to go up and down would they , lol.

im not dumb thats to much play i have piston slap they should have .001 to .002 thousands piston to cylendr bore fore clearence these are like .006 thats um about 4 thousands to much play.

Are they a high silicon piston? If they are then they expand a lot and it'll take up the rest of the room.

im not shure if they are or not but i do know they are a cast piston heat treated and have some kind of coating on them fore sealing and heat resistence they are the ebay special pistons ther cheap and say they can hold up to over 450Hp im hoping i can find some one that has ran these pistons to see if they worked half deasent or not. if u wont to see these pistons just go to ebay youll find them thers lots of them there the ycp and nippon racing pistons

ok

1) don't buy ebay motor parts, you get what you pay for

2) how many miles are on the block. there is a big chance that the extra clearance you are refering to is worn cylinder walls.

ok

1) don't buy ebay motor parts, you get what you pay for

2) how many miles are on the block. there is a big chance that the extra clearance you are refering to is worn cylinder walls.

there are 250,000 mil on the block but the block is withen specs its the pistons that i baught are the wrong size.

Archived